|Moshito poster x 500 printed
Moshito flyer x 2 000 printed
The above items were distributed to music industry organisations
|The Fringe @ Moshito leaflets x 1 000 Printed
Distributed to venues in and around Newtown and at event
Television promo (English) and Radio promos (Zulu and English)
Moshito developed radio and television ads, which were 30” and 15” respectively and presented to the SABC. This represents a potentially effective media tool for future campaigns.
· Register Online!
Moshito distributed direct mailers to the Moshito database and/or registered delegates. Messages mailed included:
· Moshito 07 Showcase
· SA’s Only Music Conference & Exhibition
· General information – Moshito 07
· Dinner Invite (selected list)
· Dinner Announcement (change of arrangements)
SMS messages to registered delegates
· Moshito Registration reminder (22 Aug)
· Thank You (25 Aug)
News and Articles Views: 2007
The Moshito 07 website proved an effective channel of communication, exposing Moshito 07 to a new and expanding online market. Total number of page-impressions since January 2007 equals 67 000 and within this, revealed is a peak period from July to August 2007 recording 50 000 impressions.
Visits by Network Origin:
· Moshito 07 programme (2 000 printed)
Moshito Delegate’s Bag, presented to delegates containing
· Note pads and pens (500 printed of each)
· Items provided by external stakeholders for “In The Bag”
In the Bag
Moshito offered stakeholders an opportunity to insert an item ‘In the Bag’ at a nominal cost of R1 000. CASA and the Cape Town International Jazz Festival took up this marketing opportunity.
· Moshito located Sponsors’ branding in different areas inside and outside of the venue.
· Stage branding was the key focus inside the venue
· Digital branding formed part of the Women in Music photo expo on plasma screens in the foyer, exhibition, and plenary areas